Skip to content

UPDATE! I (translated!) Atmosfear EXPRESS from Spain...

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Re: UPDATE! I (translated!) Atmosfear EXPRESS from Spain...

Postby DarkWolff » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:06 am

I don't see how anyone can be disappointed when you've made so much great promise!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby EryNoice » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:40 am

DarkWolff wrote:I don't see how anyone can be disappointed when you've made so much great promise!

I mean. It's not really a disappointment. It's just I may need an extra helping hand to turn these files into something playable (I would assume extract audio from the MP4's and replace the MPEG audio within the VOB.) and that's the disappointment (I can get the files made. It's just turning it into PLAYABLE)

But yeah Fingers Crossed by the end of April (Which is the final deadline I am giving myself) I will have all 40ish clips boxed off. Then someone with a better knowledge of conversion can possibly help out.
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:00 am

I have plenty of confidence based on how much you’ve managed to do so far. Remember: there’s no shame in asking for help. Some of us will be more than happy to. ;)
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby EryNoice » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:34 am

Absolutely.
I think I will be able to get all the clips made

If anyone has an idea on how to make them playable then go ahead since that’s the one thing that is kinda puzzling me.
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:46 am

Ok, I did take a bit of a break but I have a new update. But it's not a good one...
The Vocal Extractor had more issues. As in 4/6 clips were broken.
I am going to continue to work on the individual clips for now but if I don't add much to Google Drive. Don't be surprised.
I will list some of the broken clip numbers here (Either English vocals or Spanish music)
Spanish Audio - 7 9 11 13
English Audio - 46 52
Fingers Crossed this all gets fixed soon
EryNoice
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:55 am

Update time again.
I have kind of been taking a break on this project (Mostly for Personal Reasons) But I am back on it starting work on the Minigame Clips.
As for the main segments of time. I will probably need some help tracking down the origins of each voice clip. (Title Numbers Mainly) I will report back once I have finished the Minigames.
EryNoice
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:04 am

Well Interesting News (This is something new to add to the above) as it turns out there is a HIGHER quality version of the Vocal Extractor. I am going to test it out and if it IS indeed better. I will work with that from here on out (and possibly redo what's been done thus far) I am still hoping for an end of may release date for all the clips. But that's not a sure thing. Worst Case would be end of June or July But it's all about how much free time I have.
Cheers
Erynoice.
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby Nons » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:23 am

Take all the time you need man, you owe us nothing!
I'm just hyped that there's finally footage of Express, so everything after this is a bonus :D
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:25 am

EryNoice wrote:Update time again.
I have kind of been taking a break on this project (Mostly for Personal Reasons) But I am back on it starting work on the Minigame Clips.
As for the main segments of time. I will probably need some help tracking down the origins of each voice clip. (Title Numbers Mainly) I will report back once I have finished the Minigames.
EryNoice

I can help with that; I still have the video clips saved following my soundtrack ripping sessions

UPDATE: Here are as many bits of dialogue as I can find from the English Gatekeeper DVD that match with the Spanish Express DVD, excluding the minigame lines which I assume you found already since they are pretty easy to find (found by video timestamps, not the on-screen countdown):

VTS 65: (05:32) (07:05) (7:30) (11:52) (14:07) (15:27)
VTS 62: (02:14) (12:19) (12:43) (14:53) (16:56)
VTS 58: (01:31) (10:58) (13:05) (16:02) (30:27)
VTS 52: (04:35) (05:55) (07:40) (12:39) (14:20) (17:55) (20:08) (20:58) (34:09) (35:49) (38:46)
VTS 52_2: (00:19) (02:02) (04:05)
VTS 41: ("It's time to make you maggots jump; chaos is about to begin!")
VTS 03: (00:38) (Lots of the other lines are spoken in the last 4-and-a-half minutes of the on-screen countdown)

Lines I missed (likely somewhere in VTS 62):
- "Stop! I call on the chosen one. Answer! Point out who is winning. They are banished immediately! Nobody likes a show-off!"
- "Stop! I release anyone festering in the black hole."
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:44 am

June would be great timing; people are getting vaccinated so we could possibly get a game in!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)