Skip to content

Hello hello hello

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Hello hello hello

Postby zipjay » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi Darkwolff and others who i have talked with in the past... after loosing nightmare and nightmare II when moving I stopped playing for a while and then found a youtube video online featuring the game. I got curious and came back! it has been forever sense i have played. to anyone interested i have found a torrent with all 4 nightmare tapes on 1 dvd. I downloaded it.. it works.. nice menu too.. not sure who did it.. maybe someone here?
zipjay
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Hello hello hello

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 am

Welcome back zipjay! I don't know who made the torrent, but it certain wasn't me!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:05 am

Good to see a member (I assume) from the original forums back! I don't know the person who created it either.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby zipjay » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Can i post the link to the torrent here? if not i could post simple instructions on how to get to it.
zipjay
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:41 am

No links, we're still honoring the copyright of the creators. If you give instructions, don't mention a specific site. Unless an admin says otherwise.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 am

MasterOfPuppets wrote:No links, we're still honoring the copyright of the creators. If you give instructions, don't mention a specific site. Unless an admin says otherwise.

What Fester said. We can't abide by copyright infringement for the game we all love.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)