Skip to content

Nightmare II instructions

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Nightmare II instructions

Postby theescapist20 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey fellow Harbingers,
I need help in finding a full-sized, front and back scan copy of the original Nightmare II Baron Samedi instruction sheet. I own the game, but no instructions, and my OCD is freaking out. Let me know if there is anyone out there who can help me out. You can send in to my email or even post on here. My email is layneorr@yahoo.com an thank you so much for your time!

Kindest Regards,
The Escapist
theescapist20
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Nightmare II instructions

Postby koky » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 pm

well, mine is the spanish edition so it would be not the one you are looking for though, but let me say to you that the instructions of Atmosfear II doesn´t have back.
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:51 pm

I have the rules in rtf format, but I'm at work atm. I'll see if I can upload them when I get home.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Here are the Nightmare 2 rules in RTF format.
Attachments
nightmare2rules.zip
Nightmare 2 Rules in RTF
(1.53 KiB) Downloaded 845 times
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby theescapist20 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 am

Thanks very much, this is very helpful.
If anyone can still scan it let me know! Thanks all!
theescapist20
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 am

No problem!

DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)