Skip to content

about the dice in Atmosfear IV

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

about the dice in Atmosfear IV

Postby koky » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 am

Are we supossed to play this game with both dices or only one? It is not well explained nowhere in the instructions, and I was wondering if we can play with two dices as we can do in the previous Atmosfear III.
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: about the dice in Atmosfear IV

Postby theescapist20 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:42 pm

I have always played it with one. For when she calls on you to roll, if you roll a one, you are "one of hers". This roll of a one would not be possible with two dice. Unfortunatley she is mum on whether or not you use two or one, but this is my interpretation.
theescapist20
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby koky » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

I agree with you, I usually play with one dice as well.
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby koky » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:15 pm

By the way, one more doubt; once you have become in a vampire, and another player has land on an X or wherever you can bit him, can you attack in this moment he land or do you have to wait for your turn?
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 am

IIRC, you attack them immediately.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)