Welcome home, Yoiko! A Ranma 1/2 Fan-Fic by Jason Skaggs Chapter 2 Two days had passed until Ryoga's search brought him to the Tendo Dojo. Exhausted, Ryoga screamed one last, "YOIKO!!", before collapsing on their doorstep. Ryoga awoke later that evening in the Tendo's guest room. Kasume was standing over him while Ranma and Akane looked in from the hall. In a kind voice Kasume asked, "Are you feeling ok, Ryoga?" "I think so... where am I?" Ranma stepped into the room, "We found you at the door wearing a dress..." "You where muttering something about Yoiko. Who's she?" Akane asked. "Ranma! Do you remember pretending to be my sister?" Remembering, Ranma shuddered, "How could I forget?..." "Where did you get the clothes you wore?" "Oh, that's easy. I got them from your sister." Akane quickly glanced at Ranma, "You mean he really has a sister?" "Of course, We kept switching places to drive Ryoga crazy." "NOOO!!!" Ryoga screamed as tears began to flow from his eyes. Everyone was too shocked to speak. Finally, the Sillence was broken by Akane. "What? What is it? What happened?" "I... I thought Yoiko was Ranma, and I ran her out of the house! Now she's... now she's gone! And with my family's since of direction..." Akane glared at Ranma, "This is all your fault!" "Me? What did I do?" "You made poor Ryoga think he didn't have a sister!" "What!? So what do you expect me to do about it?" * * * Ranma and Ryoga slowly walked down the street looking for Yoiko. Ranma, using a branch as a crutch, was mumbling. "I don't see why she had to attack me like that..." "Just shut up!" As they continued walking, a group of girls walked past them giggling. Ryoga, realizing he was still in a dress, began to pull at Ranma's shirt. "Give me your clothes, Ranma!" "What? What am I supposed to wear?" "You can change into a girl and wear this dress!" "NO!" "YES!" "NO!!" "YES!!!" Ryoga pulled on Ranma's shirt again, ripping it off of him. The two of them stood in the street dumb founded. "Now look what you've done! That was my last clean shirt!" "Oh... lets just go to my house, You can wear one of mine." "Why didn't we just do that in the first place?" "Just shut up!" * * * "Akane! You have a visitor!" Akane went downstairs to see why Kasume had called to her. Once she got their, she found someone waiting for her in the front room. She was a young girl with reddish-brown hair that was braided into two pigtails. Although she bared more than a resemblance to Ranma-Chan, the fangs she bared when she smiled and her bandanna proved she was Ryoga's sister. "Yoiko?" The young girl looked up at Akane and grinned. "I thought I'd never find you." "Ranma and Ryoga have been looking for you all day." Yoiko's face dropped and her eyes began to water. "I thought he didn't like me..." "Um... so what brings you here?" "I-I thought... maybe you knew why brother was being so mean to me." "Oh, Yoiko..." Akane quickly decided to change the subject. "Yoiko? How did you find my house? I thought your whole family was..." "Navigationally Challenged?" Akane blushed. "Well, that's why I have Checkers. She always seems to be able to take me where I need to go." "So where is Checkers now?" Yoiko looked around the room worried. "Um... I don't really know... Checkers? Checkers?!" Hearing her name called, Checkers came running into the room wagging her tail. She went to Yoiko's side and sat down. "Hello again Checkers!" Checkers looked at Akane and lifted her paw to shake. Akane took and shook the dog's paw. Yoiko looked at the two of them and smiled. "Akane, could you come with me to my house for awhile? It's so lonely their." "Um... I guess so... I've got nothing else planed for the day."