Welcome home, Yoiko! A Ranma 1/2 Fan-Fic by Jason Skaggs Chapter 3 As Yoiko and Akane reached the Hibiki Household, their neighboor suddenly ducked behind her fence. "Oh no! I hope she didn't see me..." "Oh Mia-chan!!" "Uh, H-hi Yoiko..." She said as she slowly stood up. Seeing Akane, she relaxed a little. "Who's your friend?" "This is Akane Tendo. Akane this is Mia-chan." The two of them exchanged brief hellos. Both of them shared an unusual look of dread, as if being forced to talk to Yoiko against their will. Yoiko, of course, was oblivious to this... "Mia-chan, have you heard anything from my family since I was gone?" She thought for a moment. "I've never met them before, and they probably don't know who I am... How or why would I hear from them?" Yoiko looked puzzled. "Well if you see them, please tell them that I'm back, ok?" "Uh... sure, Yoiko... " She said as she rolled her eyes. "Come on Akane, let me show you my house!" Akane shared one brief look of mutal confusion with Mia before she followed Yoiko into the back of the house. * * * As Ranma and Ryoga limped down the street, Ryoga asked, "Ranma? How did you meet my sister?" "Oh. Remember when you had me take you to your house 'cause Checkers had puppies? Well, after you disapeared, I started looking for you. When I finaly caught up with you, you where escorting Akane inside your house. I sat across the street and tried to think of what to do next. Finaly, I decided to pretend to be your cousin or something. So, I changed into a girl and snuck in the backdoor. "I ran into Yoiko in your kitchen. When I first saw her I freaked out 'cause of how much she looked like me. She did the same. Then she asked who I was, so I told her I was a friend of yours. When she said you and Akane where in your room, I got mad. Your sister noticed. That's when I told her we were going out and that I needed to find a way to get even." "WHAT?!?" "Well, what was I suposed to say? Anyways, she came up with the idea to dress me up as her, so I could keep an eye on you two. But of course, I couldn't just sit back and watch. So, I talked her into trading places back and forth to throw you off. We figured, since you didn't know her too well that you'd never notice the diffrence between us." "Yah, well I did notice!" "Well if you noticed, then why the heck did you think she was me and kick her out?" "SHUT UP!!" Hearing the two of them screaming, Mia came out of her house to see what was going on. What she didn't expect to see was two guys arguing with each other with there clothes ripped apart. What she realy didn't expect was one of them to be wearing one of Yoiko's headbands and the remains of one of her dresses. "Hey, do you know Yoiko?" She asked them. Both of them looked at her questioningly. After a minute, Ryoga spoke. "Yes, she's my sister. Have you seen her?" "She actualy does have a brother?!" "Yes stupid! Why else would I call her my sister?" "You don't have to be so rude," Ranma joined in. "Shut up, Ranma!" "Oh yah? Why don't you just make me!" "Fine! I will!!" Mia felt she had to do something. She couldn't just leave these two to duke it out in her front yard. Quickly thinking, she ran into her backyard and grabbed the waterhose... Upon seeing the two boys melt into a young girl and a black pig, Mia blacked out. * * * "This is my room, Akane!" "This looks like a bathroom..." "Oh, uh... then THIS is my bedroom!" "That's a linen closet..." Yoiko looked around the hall in confusion. "I know my room is around here somewhere..." Just then Checkers came running up to them with P-Chan on it's back. "P-CHAN!!!" Akane screamed as she picked him up and huged him. "Kwee! Kwee! Bu-keee!" Yoiko looked at the pig and came to the conclusion, "I think it wants us to follow him." P-Chan looked at his sister and tried to nod in agreement. Checkers, hearing the word 'follow' ran outside. P-Chan, Akane, and Yoiko followed her.