Welcome to TwistedMUCK!
Twisted is a text-based role playing game where anything can happen. Players find themselves in a world where anime, video game, and comic book characters can live and interract. The world of Twisted was created as a safe haven from the chaotic wastelands that surround it and acts as a multiverse hub where people and places have been taken from their original worlds and connected as a large multi-themed location. Ever wanted to escape from reality behind the eyes of your favorite character or live out fantastical adventures with characters you've created yourself? Now's your chance.
For more details about the places and people of Twisted simply visit our website or log on and speak with any of our helpful staff. Remember, there's a million stories to be told. It's up to you to write yours...
NEWS AND UPDATES
- July 26th, 2014:
- Warning: Our chat system been upgraded. All players will need to rejoin channels. Please see @chan for help.
- July 19th, 2014:
- Note: Pueblo port has been fixed!
- Note: Database upgraded from ProtoMUCK 2.0b9.12.3 to ZetaMUCK 2.1-r38.
- Note: Theme and Setting and Reference Guide Added.
- April 16th, 2014:
- Note: The application requirement for making new characters has been suspended until January 1st, 2015!
Create a new character by logging on and using the @pmake command. Be sure to fill out the requested info or
you may be mistaken for a bot and removed.
- October 11th, 2013:
- Note: Our new affiliate program has gone live! Read more about it in our side menu.
- July 17th, 2013:
- Note: Apartment code has now been implemented in-world. Visit the Integra's Arms to see it in action and claim a new home.
- Warning: Our rules page has been updated reguarding logging. Please be sure you read over it.
- July 7th, 2012:
- Warning: An issue with the special Pueblo Port has been discovered where room descriptions don't display properly. While this is being investigated Pueblo users please use the standard port 4242 while connecting.
- February 20th, 2012:
- Warning: Our rules page has been updated. Please be sure you read over it.
- February 17th, 2012:
- Note: All 2010 logs have been added from the LiveJournal Community!
- February 15th, 2012:
- Note: Who's Online, the Userlist, and the public +bboards are now accessible from the wiki.
- February 14th, 2012:
- Note: All 2011 logs have been added from the LiveJournal Community!
TwistedMUCK runs off of ZetaMUCK 2.1-r38